Residue, dust and dirt from hundreds of people entering your office can quickly damage your workplace rugs. While there are plenty of detergents, deodorising products and commercial rug cleaners in the market, you should know how often to clean the flooring. That’s one of the vital factors you should consider to take utmost care of your costly investment.
If you are not a fan of chemicals and harsh techniques, this guide will help you find the best ways to maintain your office rug. So, let’s dig deeper into how often to clean a commercial flooring, how to clean it and some essential yet super-effective maintenance hacks. Here we go:
Does Your Rug’s Life Shorten by Often Cleaning Treatments?
The misconception that cleaning your rugs with powerful treatments damages your flooring is invalid. When you hire commercial rug cleaning services, you can relax and let them clean it properly. The experts will extend their lives with effective treatments rather than reducing them. So, have faith in the cleaners and let them do their job. You can also ask them about the frequencies to vacuum clean your rug as they know its condition.
Why are Scheduling Commercial Rug Cleaning Services Necessary?
Commercial rug cleaners are professionals that know everything about flooring. They can guide you in everything from their cleaning schedules, safe solvents, and fabric and stain type to care and maintenance hacks. Here are some benefits of hiring experts:
- Safe and reliable commercial rug cleaning services
- Correct treatments that may extend the life of your flooring
- In-depth inspection of your rug’s fibres
- Elimination of lingering unpleasant odour
- Removal of germs and pests trapped inside the threads
- Sanitisation for the safety of your office
- Improve the hygiene level in the workplace
- Reduce sick leaves by employees who are allergic or have a breathing issue
So, what are you waiting for? Find the best commercial rug cleaners with years of experience to treat and protect your investment.
Additional Cleaning and Maintenance Hacks for Commercial Rugs
- Vacuum your floorings twice a week (more for high traffic area rugs). Vacuuming will remove the daily accumulation of dirt and keep the flooring safe from further damage.
- Clean up the stains right away. Don’t wait till the spill is old and dark to notice. Blot it with a clean towel instead of scrubbing it.
- Instruct the employees not to drink tea or coffee on the rug.
- Let the commercial rug cleaners inspect and clean your flooring at least once a year.
We hope you have found all the answers you were looking for. So, be ready to see your office rug fresh and clean with these has and schedule annual commercial rug cleaning services. Of course, you can’t keep your flooring forever, but you can extend its shelf life by hiring experts. The longevity of the rug depends on the maintenance and care it receives. So, keep these tips in mind and get the best return on your investment.